You are here: Products/Powder Coatings/Artificial thatch
Artificial thatch is one of the products of Paya Bana Co. with special formula. This product is derived from the mixture of natural colored stone powder, natural straw and specific type of resin and its main characteristics are as follows:
Color stability: Artificial thatch has high color stability due to the formation of natural colored stones and the lack of using chemical pigment compositions.
Anti-flaking: The presence of strong resins in artificial thatch prevents flaking.
Sealing surfaces: Due to the sealing compounds used in Artificial thatch, this product has high resistance against water penetration and can be used to prevent water penetration on surfaces and eliminate associated problems.
Washable: The resistance property against scrubbing and flaking, and the sealing property of the Artificial thatch, allows the final coating created with this product to be washed, even by high pressure currents such as water jets.
Fast implementation: Due to its implementation method, artificial thatch can be applied very fast even on uneven surfaces and will save time and costs.
Implementation on surfaces made of different materials: High adhesion of the compounds used in artificial thatch provides the ability for using this product to cover wide range of surfaces made of various materials.
Economic efficiency: Due to the reduction of the operating time and costs associated with it, using this coating is very cost-effective and leads to a reduction of tens of percent of costs in comparison to other similar products.
Stable against corrosive materials.
Compatible with different weather conditions
Cases of usage:
- Exterior view of residential and office buildings, especially mass complexes and housing projects.
- Interior facades such as corridors, parking lots, balconies, dining halls, resorts, etc.
- Decorating urban spaces such as urban walls, street tables, sanitary facilities, passages and bridges.
- Reconstruction and renovation of worn out buildings.
- Before applying Artificial thatch, the proposed surface must be cleaned from dirt, dust and grease and completely dry.
- In areas with low level of adhesion and in case of poor sub-surfaces, Pabcoprime can be used as a primer prior to applying artificial thatch. For this purpose simply mix Pabcoprime with tap water (1:3) and apply the resulting solution on the surface using a brush or by spraying.
- In case of negative pressure or efflorescence of sub-surface, first apply Pabcoseal on the proposed surface. Let at least 24 hours to dry completely and then apply Pabcoprime primer..
- In cases where the sub-surface may crack or in areas with heavy raining, Pabcoelast should be used as a sub-layer prior to Artificial thatch and after applying Pabcoprime primer.
Artificial thatch is delivered in 40 kg buckets and can easily be mixed with water and applied using a trowel.
As an average each 40 kg bucket covers 2.5 square meters depending on the desired thickness and sub-surface properties.
- Do not implement during frost, rain and snow.
- Keep away from reach of children and in case of swallow do not throw back, drink huge amounts of water and call emergency immediately. In case of contact with eyes, wash them for 15 minutes.
As an average each 40 kilograms of artificial thatch will cover 2.5 square meters of the surface.
*Attention: The following items may disturb artificial thatch performance:
- Site manipulation by unauthorized people.
- Any damages due to natural and abnormal disasters such as flood, earthquake, fire, etc. wash them for 15 minutes.
- Tapping with any sharp objects.
- Pouring any strong solvent on the insulated surface.
- Appearance of any cracks on the base surface underlying insulation layer after implementation.
This company has no responsibility in case of fatigue, delimitation, flaking, blistering, collapse and the inner moisture (negative pressure) of the under-lying base surface and the customer is responsible for all of the possible repair costs and damages.
Storage and shelf life:
- Store out of reach of direct sunlight and protect from high temperatures.
- 12 months if stored as recommended.
|Material:||Natural colored stone powder and acrylic resin|
|Operating Temperature:||+5 to +45 °C|
|Thermal resistance:||-40 to +90 °C|
|Elongation at break (Pure Form):||Available in different colors|
|Color:||24-72 hours depending on thickness and climatic conditions|