You are here: Products /Water Insulators /Pabcoelast
Multipurpose special formula moisture insulator made for complete waterproofing and the most suitable alternative for other traditional insulation methods.
Characteristics and specifications:
- Anti-cracking due to its high elasticity.
- Avoids the growth of fungus, mold, efflorescence, and eliminates susceptible places to form bacterial colonies.
- Optimum life: 10 years.
- Easy to use; No specialization and special equipment needed to apply.
- Highest level of adhesion.
- High resistance against UV, temperature variations, wind erosion and constant rain.
- Not absorbing dust and dirt resulting in clean and washable surfaces.
- Reflecting heat of sun up to 90% resulting in lower fuel consumption.
- Echo-friendly, completely hygienic and non-harmful.
- Fast and easy local restoration.
- Applicable on horizontal, vertical, wavy and diagonal surfaces.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and odorless.
- Over paintable and plastering.
- Concrete, cement plaster, mosaics and other kinds of metal and non-metal roofs made of flat, sine and trapezoidal sheets except PE and PP.
- Baths, kitchens and bathroom floors.
- Pools and reservoirs.
- Bridge floors and piers.
- Vertical surfaces, facades and sides of buildings.
- Elevator pits.
- Tunnel walls and floors.
- Before applying Pabcoelast, the proposed surface must be cleaned from dirt, dust and grease and completely dry.
- In areas with low level of adhesion and in case of poor sub-surfaces, Pabcoprime can be used as a primer prior to applying Pabcoelast. For this purpose simply mix Pabcoprime with apply the resulting solution on the surface using a brush or by spraying.
- In case of negative pressure or efflorescence of sub-surface, first apply Pabcoseal on the proposed surface. Let at least 24 hours to dry completely and then apply Pabcoprime primer.
To apply Pabcoelast simply use a brush or roller. 1 mm thick layer of Pabcoelast will satisfy most insulation purposes. Avoid applying pabcoelast in layers more than 1 mm thick as it may cause cracking while drying. If thicker layers are needed, apply in several steps within 24 h intervals. It should be avoided to walk on the surface for 12 hours. Do not implement during frost, rain and snow.
*Attention: The following items may disturb Pabcoelast performance:
- Site manipulation by unauthorized people.
- Any damages due to natural and abnormal disasters such as flood, earthquake, fire, etc.
- Tapping with any sharp objects.
- Pouring any strong solvent on the insulated surface.
- Appearance of any cracks wider than 1 mm in the surface underlying insulation layer after implementation.
This company has no responsibility in case of fatigue, delimitation, flaking, blistering, collapse and the inner moisture (negative pressure) of the under-lying base surface and the customer is responsible for all of the possible repair costs and damages.
Based on desired thickness of final layer and subsurface conditions, each kg of Pabcoelast will cover 0.7 to 2 square meters.
Keep away from reach of children and in case of swallow do not throw back; drink huge amounts of water and call emergency immediately. In case of contact with eyes, wash them for 15 minutes.
Store out of reach of direct sunlight and protect from high temperatures.
|Operating Temperature:||+5 to +45 °C|
|Thermal resistance:||-40 to +90 °C|
|Elongation at break:||Up to 200%|
|Color:||White, blue; Available in other colors by order.|
|Drying time length:||24-72 hours depending on thickness and climatic conditions|
Paint and waterproof at the same time