You are here: Products/ Water Insulators/ Pabcoprime
A moisture insulator derived from high-tech materials and is one of the most suitable alternatives for other traditional insulation methods.
Characteristics and specifications:
- Optimum life: Up to 10 years.
- Easy to use; No specialization and special equipment needed to apply.
- Highest level of adhesion.
- Not absorbing dust and dirt resulting in clean and washable surfaces
- High resistance against UV, temperature variations, wind erosion and constant rain.
- Reflecting heat of sun up to 90% when using in pure form and saving fuel consumption.
- Lightweight even when used as slurry.
- Echo-friendly, completely hygienic and non-harmful.
- Fast and easy local restoration.
- Applicable on horizontal, vertical, wavy and diagonal surfaces.
- Solvent free.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and odorless.
- Concrete, mosaics and other kinds of metal and non-metal roofs made of flat, sine and trapezoidal sheets.
- Baths, kitchens and bathroom floors.
- Pools and reservoirs.
- Bridge floors and piers.
- Vertical surfaces, facades and sides of buildings.
- Elevator pits.
- Tunnel walls and floors.
Before applying Pabcoprime, the proposed surface must be cleaned from dirt, dust and grease.
Preparation and implementation of Pabcoprime in pure or slurry form:in pure or slurry form:
In order to apply pure Pabcoprime, it is enough to spray it or use a brush. If necessary to use Pabcoprime slurry follow these instructions: First solve Pabcoprime into water with the ratio of 1 to 3 (Pabcoprime:water) and spray the resulting solution on the proposed surface to form a thin coat. Combine Pabcoprime with cement, sieved sand or silica and water with the same ratio (1:1:1:1) to apply the mixture on the intended surface in the form of slurry. If sieved sand was not available, sieved stone powder can be used instead. The average amount of Pabcoprime with the combination of cement and sand should follow 1:1 ratio but the added cement and sand can be doubled up or be halved. Apply the prepared Pabcoprime slurry on the intended surface by using brush or plastic wipers. Proposed thickness of Pabcoprime slurry layer is about 600 Microns to 1 mm. Avoid applying pabcoprime in layers more than 1 mm thick as it may cause cracking while drying. If thicker layers are needed, apply in several steps with 24 h intervals.
Ready to mix Polymeric Cement with extra waterproofing features available by the company and can be ordered besides Pabcoprime (Check Polymeric Cement technical datasheet).
- Due to the hardening property of cement and also settlement of materials mixed in the slurry, avoid creating large amounts of Pabcoprime slurry and prepare the slurry in several steps in a way that in each step the created amount is consumed within 1 hour.
- Due to the settlement of materials included in the slurry, slowly stir the mixture from time to time. Avoid using strong mixers and high pressures while creating and applying Pabcoprime slurry.
- The expected time for Pabcoprime slurry to be hardened is about 3 hours and it should be avoided to walk on the surface for 12 hours.
- Pabcoprime can be combined with water based pigments to add colors.
- Do not implement during frost, rain and snow.
- In case of humid sub-surfaces and risk of efflorescence or heavy raining, Pabcoseal can be applied on the surface as a primer prior to applying Pabcoprime.
- Keep away from reach of children and in case of swallow do not throw back; drink huge amounts of water and call emergency immediately. In case of contact with eyes, wash them for 15 minutes.
*Attention: The following items may disturb Pabcoprime performance:
- Site manipulation by unauthorized people.
- Any damages due to natural and abnormal disasters such as flood, earthquake, fire, etc.
- Tapping with any sharp objects
- Pouring any strong solvent on the insulated surface.
- Appearance of any cracks on the base surface underlying insulation layer after implementation.
This company has no responsibility in case of fatigue, delimitation, flaking, blistering, collapse and the inner moisture (negative pressure) of the under-lying base surface and the customer is responsible for all of the possible repair costs and damages.
Storage and shelf life:
- Store out of reach of direct sunlight and protect from high temperatures.
- Best before 12 months if stored as recommended.
|Operating Temperature:||+5 to +45 °C|
|Thermal resistance:||-40 to +90 °C|
|Elongation at break (Pure Form):||Up to 550%|
|Color:||White liquid; Transparent after drying.|
|Drying time length:||24-72 hours depending on thickness and climatic conditions|
Polymeric Cement – Best solution for waterproofing